DELIVERY ASSOCIATE POSITION
This is a Full-Time OR Part-Time driver position with KIA-KIA PARCEL SERVICE LLC delivering Amazon packages
We need reliable, independent, flexible, hard workers who pay attention to details, can quickly problem solve a wide range of situations, and win in a fast-paced environment!
Ideal candidates are enthusiastic, communicate effectively, and ready to get the job done. Successful delivery drivers enjoy being out on the road driving, put safety first and care deeply about customer expectations and satisfaction.
We are looking for team players who desire to grow with the Company
- Military veterans are welcome!
- Commercial, DOT, CDL (or work-related) driving experience is a plus, but not mandatory
- As we grow, supervisory roles may be available
Benefits & Scheduling:
- $22 - 25 / hour (paid biweekly)
- 10-hour shifts are typical
- 4-day work week (40 hours) is typical
- One 30-minute unpaid lunch break and two paid 15 minute break per shift
- Opportunity for performance incentives and bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Workers Comp
- Paid time off begins accruing immediately at start of employment
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Successfully handle and deliver packages on time
- Safely drive and follow all local & state laws, road/driving regulations, and Company driving and delivery policies
- Provide excellent customer service
- Keep pace; work in all weather conditions; lift packages (up to 50 lbs.); get in and out of a van repeatedly throughout the day
- Use smart phone device for GPS Navigation, scanning packages, conducting administrative requirements such as clocking in/out, and to communicate with supervisors and other team members
- Load and unload packages in delivery vehicle
- Support the team in daily work requirements including participation in rescue calls when other team members need assistance with their routes
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must successfully pass a background check including clean motor vehicle report
- Must pass a 4-Panel Drug Screening
- Delivery Vehicle & Gas
- Handheld device
- Other safety and administrative gear necessary for job accomplishment
HIRING PROCESS takes approximately 1 WEEK to COMPLETE. It may take longer if you have an out-of-state driver’s license.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.