Operations Specialist Featured
1559B Sloat Blvd #326
CT3's mission is to transform the quality and culture of education for youth in traditionally disenfranchised communities. CT3’s core values support the transformative work we know is possible, necessary and deserved for youth and educators across our nation as we work to build anti-racist schools. We are looking to hire people who are passionate about supporting educators to dramatically improve social, cultural and academic outcomes for youth as we grow our organization. Based in San Francisco, CT3 is a virtual company. This position is location-flexible (Pacific or Mountain Time zone preferred).
The Operations Specialist is a crucial part of the Operations team supporting the work of CT3’s associates nation-wide. The Specialist will communicate regularly with our internal teams, but also with our school district partners. He/she will approach all interactions with a customer-service orientation and will be comfortable both giving and receiving feedback.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Execute accounting functions via QuickBooks Online:
- A/P and A/R
- Bank reconciliation
- Accounting-related data entry
- Reporting to support decision-making
- Communicate with vendors and clients on a regular basis about billing and other topics
- Assist with expense reports: approve, download and reimburse using Expensify
- Collaborate with Director to enter contract related information into Salesforce
- Partner with Associates to certify data accuracy and best practices in Salesforce
- Respond to sales team and client requests for quotes and online contract renewals
- Perform data entry and ensure integrity across all platforms/functions (accounting, program, marketing, data)
- Coordinate event registration and invoicing
- Manage and coordinate delivery of program materials
- Work with Operations Team on other initiatives to enhance CT3’s growth and impact
- 5+ years professional experience, Associates Required, Bachelors preferred
- Experience using QuickBooks Online in a business setting
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite and Google tools required. Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter able to complete projects independently and manage multiple deadlines
- Strong collaborator with a customer service approach
- Alignment with CT3’s mission, and a desire to impact educational outcomes for youth, especially those in traditionally underserved communities
- Experience with a virtual team preferred
- Interested in contributing to a wide range of projects
We look forward to hearing from interested candidates. To be considered for the Operations Specialist position, please forward your resume and cover letter to Kirsten Burke, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.