At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 8%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste 40% of all the food produced in the US.
We’re on a mission to change this and are building our San Francisco team now!
Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 31 Million users, and more than 58 million meals saved.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but we are just at the start of our US journey...
We’re looking for an exceptional Sales Manager to join the California superstar team at Too Good To Go in San Francisco!
The expected start date for this role is March 29th.
- Setting up and expanding sales and partnerships with independent stores in San Francisco
- Building and developing the sales team: hiring, training, coaching and pushing for peak performance
- Day to day team management, running weekly/monthly incentives to drive performance and motivation
- Regular field accompaniments to help coaching and development
- Conducting regular 1:1’s and implementing performance plans
- Mapping the market and developing the Sales Strategy together with the Head of Sales
- Supporting global operational projects and leading local sales projects
- You are a great salesperson and you’re a great leader. You have an exceptional understanding of how to motivate a team.
- You have strong experience working and leading in sales. This has exposed you to different sales environments and methodologies that you can draw on to lead Too Good To Go’s sales team.
- You have developed or supported to set up a sales function, ideally in a scale-up, fast-growth business.
- You are data-oriented and work with KPIs to guide actions.
- You are experienced in using a CRM/Sales tool.
- You are a first-class communicator and can draw on those skills to set the bar high and influence team members to perform at their absolute best.
- You are highly empathetic and emotionally intelligent, and at the same time, you know how to challenge people.
- You are a make-it-happen person who is excited to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
- You are Fluent in English.
- You have a true passion for sustainability - you understand the urgency of action for the planet.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 750 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 16 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal and professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- A transparent and trustworthy company culture where you have the independence to unleash your creativity.
- An authentic, fun, and supportive team that celebrates success together.
- 100% Employer paid health coverage options for employee (includes medical EPO plan, dental, and vision)
- 50% Employer paid health coverage options for your family
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- Pre Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- Generous Vacation Package of 20 days + 9 paid company holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
How to apply
- We are passionate about recruitment and grateful for your interest! Please carefully read everything written above and check out our website and international media to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your Resume and Cover letter in English directly on our careers page: https://grnh.se/b0b7164b3us.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. Resumes and/or Cover Letters will not be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer.