Motorized Window Covering Installer
Architectural Window Shades
29572 Union City Blvd
Motorized Shade Installer Position:
High end residential shading company specializing in extremely high-end residential projects providing mainly motorized solutions seeks an installer / installers assistant with the following qualifications.
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager.
- Must be able to take accurate measurements
- A knowledge and experience of hand and power tools
- • Assist with cleanup of Job site and perform required tasks including footing ladders on tall installations
- Become skilled at using measure & install techniques and software systems to ensure accuracy in communication.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 55 pounds and climb up and down ladders
- Leave a lasting impression with our customers by demonstrating how to use the product before leaving the job site where necessary.
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective solutions to challenges and obstacles pertaining to the installation of window treatments
- Experience in window covering installations a plus, but not essential.
- Must be punctual
- Ability to work well with others and take instructions.
- A valid California driver’s license + insurable.
- Education - high school or equivalent
- Willing to work overtime when required
- Hourly rate will depend on experience
- Benefits are available
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.