UFCW & Employers Trust, LLC
1000 Burnett Ave. Suite 110
At UFCW & Employers Trust, we are currently seeking several Pension Application Processors to join our winning team! We are hiring for on-site permanent positions during COVID-19!
- A great work environment! Our employees’ average tenure is 10 years. We are friendly, passionate, hard-working and fun!
- $27.16 an hour as of July 1, 2020, with scheduled yearly increases
- First class benefits (medical, dental, vision) with no premiums for employees and low premiums for dependents
- Generous Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Generous holidays (92 hours per year)
- 401(k) match
- Pension Plan
- Complimentary coffee service everyday
- Fun events
- Free parking
- COVID safety measures (masks, hand sanitizer, disinfecting supplies, enhanced cleaning measures, social distancing, etc.)
- A variety of paths for career advancement and opportunities to grow professionally
- Understand our Pension Plans.
- Process and verify pension inquiries and applications.
- Guide, comfort, and provide OUTSTANDING service to our members looking to enter retirement.
- Live our core values of trust, integrity, respect, teamwork, empathy, commitment, financial prudent, and innovation.
Why our current Pension Analysts love their work?
- “I love the critical thinking involved with analyzing applications. It’s very rewarding to solve the obstacles of a member’s application in order to secure payment.”
- “My favorite thing about being a Pension Analyst is hearing the member’s feedback that we made it such an easy and painless process for them to transition from working full time to retirement. It’s a scary and exciting time for our members who are retiring, and we want to make sure that their transition is as easy and smooth as possible.”
What should you bring to the role?
- A high school diploma and 2 years of customer service in an office setting
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office
- Hunger to work hard and help your team succeed
- A positive, humble attitude
- A passion for helping people and a knack for being “people smart”
If this sounds like a fit for you, please check out and apply on our company website at https://www.ufcwtrust.com/UFCW/careers.aspx
Note: This position is subject to a pre-employment negative drug screen and satisfactory completion of a background check and reference checks.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.