Associate, Client Partnerships
44 Montgomery Street, San Francisco
Quick Take: Axios is a new digital media company that tells you what matters and why to make you smarter, faster. Our advertising team is hiring an Associate, Client Partnerships in our growing San Francisco office!
Why it Matters: After three successful years building out teams in DC and NY, Axios is expanding into a new market by launching a team in San Francisco. As a founding member of our SF team, you’ll be providing superior client service for existing programs and supporting the growth of new prospective client partners.
The Details: Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Axios’ mission and have the following skills:
- 2-3 years experience in a entry-level business development role, account coordinator role, or advertising operations role
- Experience with client communication and account coordination
- Strong customer service and sales instincts
- Proven record of building lasting client relationships
- Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Digital media experience is a plus
- Desire to dive in and build a scrappy team from the ground up
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Annual learning and development stipend
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.