We are looking for an elementary/middle school Spanish Teacher
The Spanish teacher must demonstrate a fluency in the Spanish language and proficiency for teaching. The teacher will be responsible for instructing students how to speak, understand, and write Spanish for levels from K to 8th Grade.
Hours: Must be available from Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. in Sunnyvale, CA
Job Duties shall include, but not be limited to the following:
* Teaching Spanish to one small group of students between grades of K-4th (5 students) and to 5-8th (10 students).
* Be energetic, passionate and respectful.
* Maintaining a professional attitude and loyalty to the program
* Bachelor's degree in Spanish from an accredited institution
* Teaching credential preferred but not required · 2-5 years of teaching experience
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
You must pass a background check and have a TB test done
To apply, please submit a resume, and any other supporting materials you would like to share to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.