Sensor-Kinesis is a diagnostic device company based in Los Angeles, developing proprietary, flexible microbiosensor integrated computer chips. SKC’s chips are being developed to detect and measure biological signals and data from humans to then use smart devices to transmit the information for analysis and storage.
Sensor-Kinesis has recently opened a biochemistry research facility in Menlo Park under the direction of Nobel Laureate, Roger Kornberg.
We are a passionate team with foundations firmly rooted in scientific evidence looking for highly motivated lab members to design and develop the biological components of the device. who can readily adapt to a fast-paced research environment and regularly collaborate with our Stanford-based consultants.
PHD LEVEL CANDIDATES
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Innovative, motivated researcher with strong communication skills
· Strong collaborative skills in working with all skill levels of team
· Readily adapts to new research environments
· Solve scientific problems independently, yet willing to consult with others for input
· Troubleshoot methodological problems in experimental protocols
· Document, compile, analyze and interpret experimental data
· Management of laboratory notebook, databases and/or spreadsheets
· Ability to critically utilize current and previous scientific literature as it applies to problem at hand
· Present research plans and results to internal group as well as external collaborators
· Strong interest and understanding of nucleic acid enzymology
· DNA isolation, primer design, PCR, qPCR, Gibson assembly, nucleic acid purification
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.